Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

There is so much for me to be thankful for as I spend this Thanksgiving in Thailand. I won't make a public list of all of the things I am grateful for here, but do want to express my gratitude for my family. I am grateful for having the opportunity to travel and for inheriting a traveling/adventurous spirit (or at least growing up being encouraged to try new things and travel as an adult). I am grateful for the support I received when I decided to teach English in Thailand from all of my family and friends. I am really grateful for the little mush ball addition to the family (Liam) and wish he would slow down his growing!

And here is what some of my kids are grateful for:

"I'm grateful for my best friend!!"
"I'm gratoful for friends and family" [I am not correcting spelling here]
"I'm grateful for games" [and I know he meant computer games]
"I'm grateful for Nukk" [who this student's friend told me is his girlfriend]


I suggest making a list of all of the things you are grateful for (and why) to embrace the spirit of Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment